samedi 9 mars 2013

Mauvais souvenirs, soyez pourtant les bienvenus, vous êtes ma jeunesse lointaine.


It's funny to realise that all the participants of Via Experientia that I'm in contact with are evolving exactely the same as me regarding the "after Via" and I must admit that we all had up and downs and that the training was a part of our instability. Sometimes I surprised myself thinking that Via opened a door that I'm kinda affraid of, because I've no idea what's behind, and because I don't have the right key to close it if I wanted to. I felt really bad some days after Via, some weeks and months, I had a little crisis and rethought totally my life, but I was curious enough to continue to climb the mountain to get a better view at the horizon.
I have my good days where I see how useful the training has been, and bad days where I do not understand the need of pointing out that many questions in my head. I don't know where it will lead us, where it will lead me, if we will ever be the same after that, if the training has a real impact on our lives, or if it's just me still growing and getting more conscious. 
The only thing I understand is that I become more human. I slowly accept the fact that I will never be perfect and that no one can be. I accept the fact that people make mistakes, that I have weaknesses, that I have an experience that can help me go through any obstacle. I understand that everyone can bring me something, and that I am constantly influenced by other as much as I influence them.

.

Aucun commentaire: